- "A simple detonation of a small cargo container goes wrong, and sets in motion a race to stop a global terror network"
- — Missions Menu Description
|Through the Eyes of Evil|
|Medal of Honor: Warfighter|
|DD MK18, SIG-Sauer P226, SMAW (picked-up only)|
|Eight Weeks Ago (before the train bombing)|
Unintended Consequences is the first campaign mission for Medal of Honor: Warfighter.
- "A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces, but also the men it honors, the men it remembers."
- — John F. Kennedy
Mother and Preacher arrive in Karachi, Pakistan. They submerge themselves in water to be hidden before the player takes control.
Mother and Preacher emerge from the water. The duo goes to the nearby port to destroy a designated target. Mother commands Preacher to kill one of the enemies guarding the port with their suppressed weaponry.
Preacher and Mother go to the target, a large cargo truck. While the truck driver is conversing with another guard, Preacher sneaks up behind and plants a Remote Charge. The truck drives away. Preacher kills the guard and Mother tells him to detonate the charge.
The truck blows up seemingly normally, but then a intense explosion occurs from inside the truck. The entire port is rocked by the massive explosion, cargo containers fall over from their placing, and entire steel towers collapse all around them.
In haste, Mother and Preacher quickly escape from the crumbling port, fighting scattered enemies located and shuffling around the port. Suddenly, an AH-6 Little Bird appears and Preacher shoots it down with an SMAW.
The two quickly exit the site and the game's title sequence follows.
|Unexpected Cargo||Completed Unintended Consequences|
- This is the only mission with a SMAW.
- When Voodoo grabs your hand, Stump can be seen in the background.
- This is the first mission featuring Stump as an NPC.
- If the player waits until Mother finishes speaking, when you shoot the Little Bird Helicopter mother will say "Solid shooting Preacher".
- As the SEALS are seen speeding away in the boat, the containers on the cargoship are labelled "Rabbit", a reference to Rabbit from Medal of Honor (2010).