Armed with a carbine or shotgun, rocket launcher and frag grenades, this class is designed for close-quarters and anti-vehicle ops. Boasting a higher speed than both the Sniper and Rifleman classes, this is also a good objective class.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
The Special Ops soldier is equipped with several weapons for their designated role.
- Carbines/Shotguns: AKS-74u Carbine, M4A1 Carbine, P90, MP7, TOZ-194, M870MCS.
- Rocket-Launchers: AT4/RPG-7.
- Handguns: M9, Tariq
- Grenades: M67 fragmentation grenade
- Melee Weapons: Combat Knife or Axe
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 Recruit - Carbines - The starting weapon for the Special Ops class. (M4A1/AKS74u)
- Level 2 Regular - Extra Magazine - An extra magazine of ammunition obtained from the quartermaster.
- Level 3 Expert - Red Dot Sights - Veteran soldiers may replace their iron sights with reflex sights.
- Level 4 Veteran - Combat Shotguns - These shotguns are highly effective in close-range fighting. (870 MCS/TOZ-194)
- Level 5 Operator - Suppressors - Improved stealth and reduces recoil at the expense of damage. Your muzzle flash is hidden and you will no longer show up on the minimap when firing.
- Level 6 Commander - Slugs - These heavy shotgun slugs can drop any target but sacrifice the spread of buckshot.
- Level 7 Elite - Combat Scopes - Long range combat scopes vastly increase operational range. Not to be applied to shotguns unless the operator is operating to the max in his operational field.
- Level 8 Tier 1 Recruit - Laser Emitter - Attaches to the barrel and increase accuracy but it’s visible to the enemy.
- Level 9 Tier 1 Regular - Veteran Carbines - Veteran versions of standard fire arms are a trademark of more experienced soldiers.
- Level 10 Tier 1 Expert - Veteran Combat Shotguns - Veteran versions of the shotguns is a trademark of more seasoned soldiers.
- Level 11 Tier 1 Veteran - Enemy Carbines - Tier 1 operators and elite soldiers sometimes opt to use the enemy’s arsenal instead.
- Level 12 Tier 1 Operator - Better Sidearm - An improved version of the stock sidearm.
- Level 13 Tier 1 Commander - Pistol Ammo - Veteran soldiers make sure they have enough ammo for their sidearm.
- Level 14 Tier 1 Elite - Enemy Combat Shotguns - Tier 1 operators and elite soldiers may sometimes choose to use the enemy’s arsenal instead.
- Level 15 Tier 1 Warfighter - Extra Grenade - Having an extra grenade at the ready can tip the scales in many battles.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Spec Ops class is one of the six multiplayer classes in Medal of Honor: Warfighter.
They are fast and nimble soldiers, having the highest movement and sprinting speed. Their primary weapon is a PDW, which limits them to close range. To make up for this shortcoming, they are equiped with Signal Scan, a type of thermal vision that allows them to locate enemies through solid matter.
Progression[edit | edit source]
- JTF2 - Unlocked at Rank 2
- OGA - Unlocked at Rank 9
- UDT - Unlocked at Rank 15
- SFOD-D - Unlocked at Rank 21
- SOG - Unlocked at Rank 28
- SASR - Unlocked at Rank 34
- Alfa Group - Unlocked at Rank 40
- FSK/HJK - Unlocked at Rank 46
- GROM - Unlocked at Rank 52
- SEALs - Unlocked at Rank 58
- SAS - Unlocked at Rank 64
- KSK - Unlocked at Rank 70
Support Actions[edit | edit source]
- Tier 1: Radar Jammer / Smoke Screen
- Tier 2: 120mm Dragon Fire / Fireteam Replenish
- Tier 3: A-10 Warthog / RQ-7 Shadow
- Tier 4: Apache Pilot