|Leader(s)||Benito Mussolini (K.I.A.)|
|Appears in||Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Breakthrough|
Medal of Honor: Vanguard
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: BreakthroughEdit
They were first fought in Bizerte Canal, and serves as the main antagonists in the second mission until the date surpasses 1944 (mission 3), when they surrendered to the Allies. They were known to be more challenging then the Germans at times.
Medal of Honor: VanguardEdit
They were not the main enemy in the campaign, because they only appear in the first mission, Off Target. They share the same equipment as the Waffen SS, but were very slow and is not as dangerous as the Germans; however, they will always come in large groups.
Medal of Honor: AirborneEdit
Italian Blackshirts make an appearance as enemies in the first mission Infinite Mischief.
- Moschetto SMG
- Carcano M1891
- Breda M30
- Modello 3 Anti-Tank weapon
- M1934 Beretta
- Bomba a Mano Handgrenade
- K98k Sniper (In Breakthrough's multiplayer)
- MP40 (In Vanguard)
- K98 Kurtz (In Vanguard)
- MG42 (In Breakthrough and Vanguard)
- Flakvierling (In Breakthrough and Airborne)
- FlaK 88 (In Breakthrough)
- Panzerschreck (In Breakthrough)
- Stielhandgranate 24 (In Vanguard)
- BMW R75 (lend lease)
- Opel Blitz (lend lease)
- Panzer IV (maybe)
- AB 41
- Carro Armato P.40
- Macchi C.205 "Veltro"
- SPA Dovunque 35
- They were replaced by the Italian Blackshirts in Medal of Honor: Airborne.
- In Vanguard, they used German weapons instead of their own. However, this is historically accurate because the Germans and the Italians were allies, often sharing weapons and resources.
- Their in-game uniforms are also wildly inaccurate.
- In the Caltagirone airfield mission during the Jeep segment italian soldeirs use lend lease german BMW R75s