Colonel Michael Paul Floyd is a character in Medal of Honor: Rising Sun.
History[edit | edit source]
Michael was born in a rural town in Montana. When the Office of Strategic Services was formed, he moved to Washington and was selected to join it.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Colonel Floyd is a habitual planner. He focuses on winning the current battle he is in, which obscures his perspective on winning the war. He is very resourceful.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Midnight Raid on Guadalcanal" - He appears in the opening cutscene, standing on the bow of a surfaced American submarine. He will survey the oncoming raid.
- "Pistol Pete" - He is told by Lauton that Joseph Griffin is an exceptional soldier and the perfect candidate for the OSS, despite the fact that telling him this, would cause him to lose Griffin.
- "Singapore Sling" - He briefs Joseph Griffin on the situation in Singapore after his O.S.S. training. This is his last appearance.
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
According to the multiplayer A.I. statistics provided in the game's Prima Strategy Guide, Michael Paul Floyd (also simply referred to as, Floyd) is the fifth strongest A.I.-controlled Allied character in Rising Sun's multiplayer.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Accuracy: 7 out of 10
Aggression: 10 out of 10
Bravery: 5 out of 10
Camping: 3 out of 10
Teamwork: 10 out of 10
Grenades: 10 out of 10
Jumping: 7 out of 10
Crouching: 3 out of 10
Fire Rate: 7 out of 10
Dodging: 7 out of 10
Total Score: 69 out of 100
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Floyd's picture in the multiplayer character selection screen is the only time that he can be seen without his officers cap or sunglasses.
- There is also someone standing on the deck of the unknown ship in the loading screen that ressembles Floyd.