- "You must infiltrate the Taliban-held town of Gardez and locate Tariq,a local elder who has valuable intel on High-Value targets and enemy postions in the surrounding area."
- — Missions Menu Description
|Medal of Honor (2010)|
|Tier 1 Operator Rabbit|
|AFO team Neptune|
|M4A1 Carbine, M870MCS, P226|
|March 2002, 0320 Hours|
| *Fight Back To Ambush Site
|Taliban, Chechen Mujahideen|
|PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC|
First In is the opening level in Medal of Honor (2010).
- "They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them."
- — Laurence Binyon,"For The Fallen"
This mission begins with Rabbit in the passenger seat of a truck, headed to Gardez in Afghanistan to find and interview an ex-Taliban contact named Tariq who claims to have strategic intel on the Taliban. Initially, the plan proceeds as expected. Tariq's guards, local militia, allow Rabbit and the rest of AFO team Neptune to pass and indicate that there are no threats inside the town.
However, as the AFO moves deeper into the village, they are ambushed by Chechen fighters. Rabbit and the AFO team fight their way through the village to find Tariq. At the rendezvous point inside a large house, the team comes across a man tied to a chair. After realizing that the man is not Tariq and that the body has been booby trapped, they receive intel that Tariq is being held in a nearby fortress. Neptune liberates Tariq and questions him about the ambush and learn that his cover was blown.
Tariq reveals the presence of a significant Taliban stronghold within in the Shah-i-kot valley.
Related Achievements and TrophiesEdit
The following achievements/trophies can be completed on this mission.
|First Incision||Complete First In||15 G||Bronze|
|Smooth Operator||In First In, kill the hostage taker with a head shot||10 G||Silver|
- AFO Neptune is referred to in localization strings as 'Mako 3', which is very similar to the callsign of the SEAL team that fought at the Battle of Takur Ghar, Mako 30.
- When Voodoo throws the grenade under the garage door near the beginning of the level, if the player goes prone, they can see that the Chechens in there are already dead.