Find the Downed Plane
12 June 1944
Bonjour. My name is Manon.
Col. Hargrove tells me that you've decided to join the OSS. Welcome to the fight!
I'll be your liaison with the French Resistance—we call ourselves "the Maquis." Time is of the essence, so press the X button to turn the page and start the briefing.
Your first mission begins immediately.
An Allied G-3 Operations Officer was shot down last night. He and his pilot were returning from a secret rendezvous with my Maquis comrades when their plane was hit.
The G-3 has vast knowledge not only of Allied battle plans, but of the resistance as well. The whole French Underground in this region is at stake.
We found the pilot this morning, but there's been no sign of the G-3. The Wehrmacht search parties are out in force, so at least they haven't found him—yet. Start by locating the downed plane and see where the trail leads. (The pilot's logbook is also missing, so be on the lookout for it as well.)
Hint: to gain control of a German machine gun, press the "Action" button. Good Luck!
- Recover Logbook
- Find Plane
- Enter Town
- Piper L-4 Grasshopper/Recon Plane(Shot Down)
- According to a street sign, Dubuisson is 210 km (130.5 miles) east of Paris.
- It says "mines" on the gates (German: "Minen")
- Lieutenant Mike Powell of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault was the soldier who rescued the pilot the morning of June 12, 1944.
- There is a hidden area near the town gates, with a respectable amount of gear.