EA Los Angeles is the developer of many Medal of Honor games. The company was started in 1995 as Dreamworks Interactive LLC, the developers of Medal of Honor and Medal of Honor: Underground. The current headquarters in West Los Angeles, California, United States. For the development of Medal of Honor (2010)'s single player and the entirety of Medal of Honor: Warfighter, EA Los Angeles formed Danger Close Games, a subsect of EALA.
As of 2013, EA Los Angeles now exists as DICE Los Angeles, a division of EA Digital Illusions CE, the developers for the multiplayer mode of Medal of Honor (2010). They currently work on the Battlefield series with regards to post-launch support and development of downloadable content for the recent games.
In 2000, shortly after the release of Medal of Honor: Underground, Dreamworks Interactive was bought by Electronic Arts, and renamed EA Los Angeles. Their headquarters is EA's international place of business, and is the largest branch in the company.
Games developed as DreamWorks Interactive
Games developed as EA Los Angeles
- Medal of Honor: Frontline
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Spearhead
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
- Medal of Honor: European Assault
- Medal of Honor: Airborne
Games developed as Danger Close Games
- In 2003, EA LA became a partner of Westwood Studios after its shutdown.
- They continued developing most of the other games in the Command and Conquer series up until 2010 with the release of Command and Conquer: Tiberian Twilight (which released to critical and commercial failure).