Behind Enemy Lines is the fourth mission in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. The mission is divided into three levels: Rendezvous with the Resistance, Diverting the Enemy and The Command Post.
- Locate the downed G3 pilot.
- Escort the pilot to the Maquis hideout.
- Infiltrate the tank park.
- Bomb Tiger tanks.
- Switch the tracks at the first junction.
- Find a way into the train station.
- Plant explosives on the track barrier.
- Get to the control tower and switch the tracks.
- Get into the back of the Opel truck.
- Infiltrate the perimeter.
- Send the false communique.
- Steal the troop manifest.
- Steal the battle plans.
- Gather any intelligence on the new Tiger tank.
- Escape and meet up with Manon.
- Historical inaccuracy - The Tiger II (King Tiger) was not deployed into battle until July 11, 1944 although it had been in development since 1937.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.