Behind Enemy Lines is the fourth mission in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. The mission is divided into three levels: Rendezvous with the Resistance, Diverting the Enemy and The Command Post.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
"Good to see you’re still with us, Lieutenant. The landings at Omaha, especially Dog Green and Charlie sector, were very, very tough…we lost a lot of good men. While we’ve established a strong beachhead, finding out what the Germans are planning next is key to the success of this Normandy campaign.The French Resistance has reported a shift of enemy troops from the Calais region southward, towards our advancing troops. Two formidable German units are assembling just outside St. Lo. We believe they’re using a manor house as a command post to organize their counteroffensive.We need you to find that command post, infiltrate it, and obtain any tactical data you can regarding the enemy’s battle plans. One of our most trusted agents in the Resistance, a young woman named Manon Batiste, will be there to lend you a hand. One more thing, Lieutenant. Intelligence reports indicate that the Germans have deployed a new tank into the field, a type bigger than anything we’ve seen before. This model has been appropriately designated “King Tiger,” and we believe the Germans have transferred some of these new tanks to the command post. You’re ordered to gather information on the capabilities, and hopefully the weaknesses, of this new threat. Good luck, Lieutenant! I know the mission is in good hands."
Levels[edit | edit source]
- Locate the downed G3 pilot.
- Escort the pilot to the Maquis hideout.
- Infiltrate the tank park.
- Bomb Tiger tanks.
- Switch the tracks at the first junction.
- Find a way into the train station.
- Plant explosives on the track barrier.
- Get to the control tower and switch the tracks.
- Get into the back of the Opel truck.
- Infiltrate the perimeter.
- Send the false communique.
- Steal the troop manifest.
- Steal the battle plans.
- Gather any intelligence on the new Tiger tank.
- Escape and meet up with Manon.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Historical inaccuracy - The Tiger II (King Tiger) was not deployed into battle until July 11, 1944.